United Science CarbonX SPE Tubes
Full range of CarbonX SPE tubes: 3, 6, 12, 20, and 60 mL.
United Science SPE Tubes Features
- Super-strong particles won’t break when you pack, elute, or ship.
- High selectivity for polar, hydrophilic, or hydrogen bond donors!
- High selectivity for pigments!
- Removes pigments from samples.
- Won’t break up and stick to walls.
- Use in reverse or normal phase.
United Science SPE Tubes Benefits
United Science incorporates CarbonX into its SPE offering in response to major problems associated with traditional carbons. CarbonX was developed to offer superior analyte recovery characteristics without having to re-elute the planars when conducting cleanup for multi-residue analysis. The resulting chromatographic materials offer the following benefits:
- Great recovery of planar pesticides with no need to add Toluene to elute as is required for
other Carbons or GCB.
- Greater matrix removal leading to less fouling of liners, columns
- Greater matrix removal leading to better calibration stability.
- Greater matrix removal leading to less ion suppression/enhancement effects in LC/MS/MS
Configure Tubes with These CarbonX Materials
|CarbonX Plus||CarbonX BOS||CarbonX COS||CarbonX COA||CarbonX COI||CarbonX COF|
|Pressure Stability (PSI)||10000||10000||10000||10000||10000||10000|
|Pore Diameter (Ang)||100||80||80||100||0||95|
|Particle Diameter||30-60 micron||30-60 micron||30-60 micron||30-60 micron||50 nm||60-100 mesh|